Craps Online Betting
This short article aims to quickly cover some of the possible bets when playing Craps online. It is important to remember that it is possible to place a bet in craps, even if you are not the shooter.
Types of Craps Online Bets:
1) Pass Line Bet: This, also known as the “Front Line”, and is by far the most popular and simplest bet in craps in that you bet that the shooter wins his game. This bet can be made at any time but is generally made before the “Come Out” roll. A player wins on this roll if the first dice roll is either a 7 or 11, and loses if a 2, 3 or 12 is rolled.
2) Don’t Pass Bet: This is exactly the opposite of the above, because you bet the shooter does not win his game. This bet is also known as the “Back Line”.
3) Odds Bet: When the shooter establishes the point in the “Come Out” roll, you can place an odds bet as an option to your Pass Line or http://22.214.171.124/ don’t Pass wager. In this bet the casino has absolutely no advantage because you don’t bet against it. Basically you strengthen your “Pass” or “Don’t Pass” wager.
4) Come Bet: The “Come Bet” works exactly like the “Pass Line” bet, but you make the bet after the point is established. The next roll becomes the “Come Out” roll for your bet. A “Come Bet” wins with 7 or 11 and loses with 2, 3 or 12. All other rolled numbers cause your wager to be moved to that particular number. For you to win, the point has to be re-established before a 7 is rolled.
5) Hardways: A 4+4 is known as a Hard 4, a 5+5 as a Hard 5 etc. Collectively, all these doubles are known as the “Hardways”. This is a place bet on one of the doubles, 2+2, 3+3, 4+4 and 5+5…Read More: Craps Online Betting [http://www.vegas-casino-secrets.com/craps-online-betting.html]
Mahal Ramapois is a successful writer and online gambling expert providing valuable tips and advice for those interested in gambling and online gambling strategies. His numerous articles found on vegas casino secrets [http://www.vegas-casino-secrets.com], provide useful and factual gambling information and insight.